04/11/2010

you know i know


Good morning one and all. It's Thursday - hurrah. Once again it's raining in Sydney and I have a full on day ahead of me at the office. But i hvae some exciting news for you later and an outfit post coming - so hang in there. Tonight I'm going late night shopping and picking up a copy of Sex and the City 2 on DVD (yes I know how sad) but I haven't seen it am am dying to. And hey, the weather calls for a night in on the couch.

PS - these are the prettiest things ever that I have in my ears. LOVE LOVE LOVE

4 comments:

Jess said...

pretty lady xx

For The Love Of Fashion And Other Things said...

Absolutely agree! Love those earrings! They remind of a pair I saw at F21.
XX

Follow my blog at http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com

Oricale Heart said...

YOU LOOK AMAZING BABE :)

XX

Dusk said...

You look insanely divine!! The colours of the dress and earrings make your eyes just...ahhh... even more amazing!