05/11/2010

while i play chess with the moon















staple dress, payless booties

Wihooo it's FRIDAY! But the weather is still miserable in Sydney Town. Never the mind, I am excited to get some down time and just stay in. Yesterday I got my hands on the newly release Sex and the City 2 DVD, but I got home at the same time as my man as so there was no way that I was going to be allowed to watch it. Haha. Not really his thing I guess.

If you like the dress be sure to check out MARKET HQ which stocks Staple. A lot of love going on there. Happy weekend all xo


6 comments:

Mor Eva said...

Stunning! the outfit, the make up, the hair.. you look incredible!

Angela said...

How did you get your hair curled like that? AWESOME!
Ang xxx

Annachiara Savio said...

wow...you're always wooooonderfull!!!stunning!!!!!awesome!!!! :D

W said...

You look lovely and those shoes are gorgeouss <3

http://paledivision.blogspot.com/

That Girl Lucy said...

the print of that dress is that amazing. you look wow.

Anonymous said...

such a gorgeous dress, you look amazing here
x

http://olive-lovealwaysremains.blogspot.com/