26/11/2010

here's to the afterhour athlete























puma evisu denim shorts "rinse" wash, suede ARCHIVE puma shoes (mens), puma "HERZO" mens singlet

Last night kicked PUMA butt at the Sydney PUMA Social in Surry Hills. A few days before I was decked out at the PUMA concept store on Oxford St, by an absolutely awesome guy called Mervin. The whole night felt exactly how I was dressed - comfortable, fun, casual and sexy. All at once.

We played putt-putt, drank beer, mingled with socialites, IT- girls, bloggers, photographers, PR groups and PUMA's. Thank you to Rose and her beautiful team at the ARC FACTORY for another fun and happening night.

The whole "After Hour Athlete" concept is explained in the video above. I am definately more of an after hour girl that a day althete. And PUMA's new range is perfect for just that - check it out HERE.

PS - Yes I do love my new red shoes. And yes I know they are very red. And SO awesome.

PHOTOS BY: me and my man


6 comments:

Bub said...

Looks like you had fun! Love the color of the shoes!

http://bubbbbbbaf.blogspot.com
new post, check it out

alannah. said...

hot dang girl those red pumas are hot.
theres nothing better thank good athletic wear.
cute shorts too.x

Oricale Heart said...

IM SO JEALOUS!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR 2ND PHOTO IS F*KIN KICK-ASS X

Anonymous said...

What great photographs! It looked like so much fun. I am not a sneakers fan but I wish I had those red Pumas. Hot.

Check out Runway Rundown!
www.runwayrundown.com
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Love the photos!
I'm feeling the upbeat vibe ;)
stop by sometime, xx natalie
http://lavagabonddame.blogspot.com/

G said...

Great photos! They're awesome. I love mini golf, although I haven't been in ages :)