12/11/2010

questions and answers



lilies I got at work last week. smell absolutely divine

Happy Friday to one and all! I have a bit of a weekend planned, we have friends coming from Melbourne and also a 30th with the theme "Las Vegas" to attend to on Saturday, so it should be an interesting one. Plus I am just about to head up and out to the hairdresser! Excited!! Anyway, I just wanted to take the time to answer a few questions I've been getting from you all lately, I've been terrible at replying to comments but hopefully now you can forgive me :) xo

I love your website! Keep up the good work! I think that my favorites are when you wear socks (especially white ones) with heels/wedges. Will you be posting more pics like that fashion anytime soon?
Oh thank you :) Haha well it's something I actually love wearing, but didn't know if it was appreciated. To come soon, promise.

You posted a picture from a blog called "Unicorn Hurricane" and I can't find it anywhere! Please help.

Here it is: http://unicornhurricane.tumblr.com/

Where is your cross earring from in the "Maniac Monday" post?
It's from fashionology.nl If you don't know it you MUST check it out.


What were you in rehab for? No need to answer that question if its a touchy subject.

I spent a year in hospital for anorexia nervosa. Something I am fine to talk about and share but would rather forget.
(PS - I am fine now and have been for the past 4 years)



How did you get your hair curled like that? AWESOME! (refering to: Chess with the Moon post)

This was shot after my day with Market HQ, a hair and make up artist did it for me. She was awesome, just used a thin curling iron in small sections of hair at a time and finished off with volumizing hair spray. Sweet as.

Skulle inte du kunna skriva lite om varför du flyttade till Australien och vad du gör där och så? (TRANSLATION: How come you moved to Australia and whwat do you do there?)
Love my Swedish readers. Rarely get comments in Swedish anymore - so thank you :) I moved to Australia (Sydney) on my own when I was 18 to study design. Landed an awesome job as I was graduating in 2008 and have been working here ever since. SUPRÉ is a leading retailer in fashion in Australia - www.supre.com.au


Hey! Is that "full finger" ring on the sportsgirl website? do you know what it's called or much it is?
(refering to: Dot - Crop post)

Yep it sure is. I saw in on SALE at Sportsgirl the other day. Almost bought another one as it is just the bomb.

Love your questions and answer most of them, so if you ever have one, don't hesitate ;) xo

4 comments:

Adrianna Traxler said...

Happy Friday to you too! Finally the weekend has come. Loved reading your answers

Anonymous said...

hello! i recently discovered your blog! is amazing, keep going on this good job! you my check out mine, you`ll love it! if you follow, i`ll return the favor! tnx!

Sanam said...

The las vegas theme sounds exciting :D & awesome photo, those flowers look beautiful :D



Day By Diva
Day By Diva
Day By Diva

Agnes Beauty Corner said...

Wow so nice blog!

Ps. Check out my blog about London! www.everythingaboutlondon.blogspot.com