29/11/2010

the runaways












Yesterday after finally getting home, with over 1000KM's on the motorbike's clock, me and my man took off our boots and threw (literally) ourselves in the couch. Pizza, a glass of wine and movies was on the menu. Nothing more, nothing less. We were both exhausted (espacially me) but what an awesome weekend it's been.

We wacthed The Runaways - a movie I've been told is for me. And oh it was. Little Dakota Fanning is absolutely brilliant. And yes, I am listening to angry rock 'n roll this morning, trying to keep myself awake...

3 comments:

Angela said...

I had 'Cherry Bomb' stuck in my head for daaaaayyyys after watching The Runaways. Great movie :)
Ang xxx

Emma said...

oh i wanna see that movie so much. cute little sentence about you getting home :)
Scrapbook de la Emma

ness said...

i met and had lunch with the producer of this movie when I was in LA but I still havent seen it!