13/01/2010

METUNG 2009 - 2010




We are Pirates! Arrrr


Ra ra. Some photos from our week down in Melbourne. This place feels like a second home to me now, I seriously would not protest if I was transferred there. It's so chill and the people so much friendlier. Might have had something to do with the AWESOME people I spent my week with. Even though I, as I tend to do around the Chrissy holiday season, get a bit emotional and act like the world is going to end, awesome people like this just help me get my act together. So thank you to you all, for a different but amazing Christmas and NYE. ♥ you. x







Joined by the dolphins



Hellraiser action...











Dreamy with Ben & Liz's wedding album...



Georgie gettin' some serious air baby












4 comments:

Esmeralda said...

Jaaa det gör jag. Men jag testade i butiken och förvånandsvärt var de bekväma. haha.

Och vilka härliga bilder!!! :)

watermeloncrush.com said...

Tack vannen =) xx

Oricale Heart said...

OMG I LOVE THE PHOTOS LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE :) AND LOVING THE WHITE DRESS WHILE POSING WITH A CARONA HEHE TALENTED!!

X

watermeloncrush.com said...

haha you know it ;)