08/01/2010

BABY IT'S A NEW YEAR



It's a New Year and all I ever want with a New Year is a new me. This year, as every year I want to change, I want to live, I want to laugh. I want to be excited about things, I want to do well, I want to create, I want a revolution.







I want you to want me, I want you to take me and I want you to at least taste what I feel for you. Be proud of me, have fun with me, laugh with me and dance with me. I don't want you to hesitate, I want our truths, I want our lies to be things we will work on. I don't want to be afraid. I don't want to have to push you. I want to be free and feel like I am worth you.









Kiss me like you used to, call me crazy if you want but also try to understand. I want to let you in, I want you to know. Promise me a day at the beach, rather than promising me the world.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Jättevackert! Fantastiska bilder, och jag tror precis att jag vet hur du menar... Kram på dig

watermeloncrush.com said...

Men kram pa DIG! och gott nytt ar!! Det ar kul AT&T du kikar in har inland ;) vi maste facebooka lite tycker jag...