22/01/2010

I HEART FRIDAYS


SUPRÉ top to toe. Love my job.


TGIF. That sums up how I feel right now. Just got home, gonna get changed and head to the gym. First time this year, and about time! Love the gym. For the first time in my life I'm going to the gym - not because I want to lose weight, but because I love moving and listening to really loud music (yes I am one of those people next to you in the gym who make you want to knock me out cause even you can hear my music on the treadmill opposite me). But it gives me such a rush, and I love it!

Hopefully will come home to my man and a bit of dinner, and definately a bottle of wine. Well, it is Friday? One of my New Years resolutions is to drink less. Not that I'm an alcoholic. Just thinking about goods and bads for my body. Maybe that's stupid but I want to see if it makes a difference. I do enjoy me weekend benders however. And the occasional weeday cosmopolitan... ;)

Beach day and some time with my baby tomorrow. Said no to the Boosties cause I think one weekend day is not too much to ask for? I feel a bit upset and guilty, but I know that I'll regret it come Monday if I don't get some down time. So peace out, gym is calling!

7 comments:

babby said...

Sv. Tack för svaret! Smart idé! Hur snyggt som helst!

slick said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Art by Lisa Lans said...

fin blogg!

Life is what you make it. said...

Wow, i like that pic a lot ;)

Fascalia said...

GOSH! I *love* this blog of yours! It's absolutely amazing, I mean, it's got it all. Humor, fashion, pictures... All of it. It also makes me want to write my blog in english.. hehe. :)
You go girl!
Bisous Fascalia

watermeloncrush.com said...

Thank u all for your schweet comments you guys rock. Updates coming xo

KAN DEE DRAWiNGS said...

Hej! Jag mailade dig till den mailadressen som stog där uppe, men det kanske var fel? Maila mig annars kandeedrawings@hotmail.com skriv ditt namn och adress så jag vet vart jag ska skicka vinsten :)