17/01/2010

HOME SCHWEET (?) HOME

Buuu I miss Melbourne. Just got home, have un-packed, put on a few washes and prepared a cosmo. Even though it feels awesome it is with a hole in my heart that I leave little Melbourne. Feels like half my life is there now, the better half. I'm probably just being a sook. But I love it there. Superbike School was absolutely amazing. Will be posting pictures shortly. Can't wait to do it myself... If I'm brave enough. Doing 230ks around a corner looks fun but also quite intimidating...

Had a lovely brunch with the bestest people this morning, almost all of the Metung Crew. Then Nath took us to the airport. He was the highlight of the weekend. What a guy. x

Now I shall continue to remeniss with my cosmo, since I never got that Martini over the weekend that someone promised me... x





- love from my iPhone ;)

No comments: