12/01/2010

GOOD BYE CRUSH!

My condolences go out to all, and myself who have for all this time had a little thing for singer Michael Bublé. It was reported this morning that he has finally tied the knot with gorgeous Argentinian model / actress Luisana Lopilato. Well he couldn't have chosen a more perfect girl (except for me!) so the rest of us mere mortals can mope over the fact that this talented and super charming man is finally off the market. Damn.




As a fan of his music I hope this doens't affect his career. But considering they are both hard working and successful people I don't think we'll be seeing less of them, rather the opposite. His songs just won't be as dreamy from now on... sigh. Also found on my facebook today the 3 of my friends have gotten engaged in the past 24 hours. Wow. What has become of my age? What's next? Godparenting and cravings-coach?? Phew!




1 comment:

Esmeralda said...

tack så himla mycket!