23/12/2009

TOMORROW IT'S CHRISTMAS



When I was little this was like the most exciting day of the year. Usually we would stay up late with Mum and Dad, be decorating the tree, baking ginger bread cookies and putting out porridge on the front step for Santa. There would only be one present left on the Chistmas Calendar, and it would be the biggest one of them all. There would be four stockings hanging on the fire place, but all still empty. Jack would have a bow around his neck and looking so handsome. We'd go to bed extra early just so we could make the night disappear as fast a possible, and in the morning there would be no sleeping in!







I miss that cosy feeling in our house. My Mum always did the best job at creating a Christmas sprit in the house and now that I am out of home, I am trying my best to do the same for us. It's not the same here in Australia. But we try. Gonna rush home today cause I have a parcel waiting for me at the post office (I have no idea from who or what it could be so I'm super excited! ;) And then it's Christmas decorating and firing up all the Christmas spirit I can find. Soon Mum and Dad are here too, so maybe they can help me out with that. xx










pictures from hannamw, who's room I find very inspirational



5 comments:

Oricale Heart said...

I LOVE IT I THINK IM GONNA START MY NEW YEAR OFF WITH A BEDROOM MAKEOVER! HAHAHA :)

X

watermeloncrush.com said...

My thought EXACTLY. xx

A Fox That Meows said...

Merry xmas dear lovely blog..p.s i love those boot in the bottom pic very nice :)
x
http://larochellerochelle.blogspot.com/

Annie said...

Åh älskar bilden med klockan och alla solglasögon!

Sofia said...

hihi ah men tur i oturen är ändå att jag har en annan favorit just nu :P

du tar så himla mkt fina bilder =)