16/12/2009

LI... HO?

Lindsay Lohan's PRIVATE PARTY for Muse Magazine, video footage is also available on YouTube. I don't really know what to say... I have never really been a Li Lo fan, I think she tries too hard, and I miss that cute little face I used to watch over and over again in "The Parent Trap". This is someone completely different, someone crazy and confused and who doesn't seem to have both feet completely on the gorund. She still manages to look HOT. And there is definately something eyrie about that clip... damn.
















3 comments:

Richard Kramer said...

i don't know if i find it's sad or sexy that the only time you look remotley intressting is when you look like you've just coke'd ure brains out and been backdoored by a whole football team...

watermeloncrush.com said...

My point. But somehow, it's still SXCY.

Vinda Sonata said...

those muse shots of la lohan are gorgeous. i think those shots had successfully captured her personality somehow.
thank you for sharing and i love your blog.

Vinda
vindavindasonata.blogspot.com