15/09/2011

The Cleanse - Day by Day



So many of you have been asking how my cleanse has been going with Lucky You Cleanse, and now that it's over I'm ready to sit down and tell you the whole story. Overall, I'm really glad I did it, and I do feel "better" in some strange way, but can't really put my finger on how or why.

DAY ONE
Yep, let's go. Power walk an hour in the morning, can so do this. I'm making a conscious effort to have hot water and lemon first thing, and even though I am really not a fan I did this every morning when I woke up. I am still doing it, and getting used to it. Now I actually WANT one in the morning, and it really is a great way for your body to start the day - clean & clear.

The juices are BIG. I struggle to finish them. Not hungry at all. Looking forward to see what the evening "Cashew Nut Mylk" is all about as I've seen so many write about how divine it is. Not being a "milky" person (I very rarely have dairy) - this is NOT my thing. Even though there is no actually dairy in this, it reminds me of it and I can only manage a few mouth fulls. Flavour is OK though.

DAY TWO
It's easy to wake up, I feel energised. Power walk for an hour. Have my hot water and lemon first thing in the morning, followed by Juice number one, then 500ml water, wait two hours, next juice, 500ml water... and so the day goes on like all others. By midday my eyes are closing on me. Exhausted. Still no signs of hunger, but I am struggling. I think this is where all those toxins are heading out and my body is slowing down because of it. I refuse to give in though, but gosh that coffee in the morning smells divine.

DAY THREE
Again, easy to wake up early, and head out for a power walk without a problem. But afterwards I feel weak, shaky and slightly light headed. Not cool. I stick to my plan however, and add some extra water and make sure I drink my Coconut water too, which helps. I a way I feel lighter, as much as I feel tired and fall asleep pretty much as soon as I get home, I know it's because my body is working things out.

Post cleanse, I am SO glad I did it. It's really not such a big deal, people make it out to be like it's the end of the world. I feel better, I feel rejuvenated, and I say it's definitely worth your time and money. Lucky You Cleanse is not cheap, but as I said I feel like the money was well spent as I have always wanted to try a juice cleanse, and these guys know how to do it right.

Find Lucky You here: http://www.luckyyoucleanse.com.au



No comments: