22/06/2011

kora




I've wrapped my paws around Miranda Kerr's skin care line, KORA Organics. For the new year I made the resolution to resume a healthier lifestyle and look after myself better (not that I don't, but just more and better). This means less drinking, more exercise, not skipping meals, eating good food, being more productive, more positive, and learning to accept myself more. Yes blah blah all this mush, but it's something I've wanted to do for a while.

In this little regime I decided to try organic skin care, and what not better than that from Miranda Kerr. I've heard so many great things about her KORA range, and though it doesn't come cheap, I decided I wanted to form my own opinion. I used Proactive for a while, without any apparent reason as I never have had, or currently have acne, but it was meant to be beneficial for all skin types. Proactive is a very chemical based, harsh skin care line. I can't say anything negative about it, but it was way to harsh for my skin. If you have trouble keeping your skin clear and healthy, or have issues with acne or excessive breakouts, Proactive is a great product. I need something more gentle for my skin.

Hopefully, this is all it's talked up to be. I can tell you now, it smells divine and feels beautiful on your skin. I'll keep you posted on my thoughts. If you want to find out more, here is the KORA Website, and KORA Blog. The range is available online and otherwise exclusive to David Jones in Australia.

No comments: