15/04/2011

state of mind...


Ah, so I've got my last day at work today. I'm really... emotionless. Like not happy, not sad. It's the strangest feeling. When you have been with a brand for so long, gotten to know the people and love what you do, it's all of a sudden hard to say goodbye, even though the advetures that the future holds are so tempting, and free a hoard of butterflies in my tummy... and then it's off to the Big Apple next week.

But tonight it's party time. Which means an Afrikaans "braai" on the balcony, with the boys - who are my family. And of course a lot of red wine and kick arse tunes, and maybe even a movie or two. It is afterall FRIDAY!

3 comments:

Johanna said...

That's awesome Steph! all the best for the future! I can absolutely sympathize with how you feel, it's my last day of my job today too, and you described it perfectly.

Have fun in NYC!

amalie said...

have fun!!
xx

Lou said...

I hope you have a great time in the Big Apple.

It is always a bit weird when leaving a job.

http://thekeypieces.blogspot.com