19/04/2011

classic with a twist














On the weekend my beautiful girlfriend had her engagement party at The White Hart, a brand new cocktail bar / pub on Grosvenor St in Neutral Bay. Apart from the the fact that they are one of the most beautiful couples I know, this place just made everything that little bit more amazing.

Imagine your classic British pub, but modernised with to-die-for cocktails, beautiful food, kick-arse interior and a royal look and feel. If you're in Sydney be sure to pop by this place sometime, I know the boys have already planned a birthday night of royal madness here while I'm in New York... And you can bet your fancy underpants that there will be plenty of good times spent here over winter.

Congratulations again to my beautiful Sophie & her man. The future SHINES for you xo

No comments: