14/04/2011

phazing, baby







fcuk cargo pants, therapy booties, camilla scarf

Simplicity +socks and awesome scarf from earlier in the week.
Second last day at work, seems strange, surreal. Yesterday I managed to get all my papers in order for New York next week, so all ready to jet set off to the big apple. Now to pack. To pack or not to pack? I might just happen to do a little bit of shopping... so thinking rather not pack.

Does anyone have any good tips for NYC? My parents do know the works but would love to hear from another blogger's perspective. Any MUSTs? x

4 comments:

thftmnstr said...

lovely scarf!

Noémie Pierce said...

hey watermeloncrush! i ♥ your outfit & ♥♥ your shoes! i wanted to know where did you them? (from this post and in "time is running & it's running fast")

Jess said...

Sweet outfit lady. Have a great time in NYC, asnd all the best for your new job when you return. xx

Anonymous said...

my god love your shoes!