08/04/2011

hole punch


Hurrah! A new ear piercing, finally got it done yesterday after a lot of rescheduling and umm an ahh. And I love it.

So a lot has happened this week, which is why I've been a little MIA. I'm going to New York in two weeks, to hang out with my family and pretend to be a New Yorker for a bit. Starbucks in hand, oversized sunnies, lace up military boots and my Alexander Wang on my arm. Not. But it will hopefully be a bit of an inspirational time for me, I'll be living a new life when I get back. I'm leaving my job next week and am starting fresh once back from NYC - as scary and daunting as this sounds to me, I know that it's time. Even though it's going to be a tough one, I love the people that I work with.

Interesting times ahead. For the weekend I going out in to the bush. No, really. I am. Now that we have a 4 wheel drive, my man wants to play with this new toy. All the time. I've packed jumpers, a rain jacket and jeans. Nothing fancy here. So while I'm embracing Nature this whole weekend, I wish the rest of you a lovely one. Toodilioo xo

5 comments:

leflassh. said...

i want that top ear piercing as well, been meaning to do it for so long now.
love xxx

Anonymous said...

LOVE the piercing!!! I want another one too!! Did it hurt??

Have fun in the bush :D



♥ www.anidetoknowbasis ♥

Unknown said...

Oh how Xciting! new York...
Why are youe quitting your job? you sounded so happy there. I have a friend that i worked for Supre for ages and quit as well.

watermeloncrush.com said...

I think piercings are a bit like tattoos - you get addicted!

Yes it hurt, but just a little more that any other earpiercing. It's over so quick you don't really think about it!

xo

leehaeju said...

love ur blog!!
ur pics always inspire me
thanks xx