04/01/2012

Heart of Africa






























I'm slightly lost in Africa, and have celebrated Christmas and New Years Eve with everyone that I love the most. Slowly finding my feet again and settling in to this colourful madness, I am loving this sense of freedom, joy and complete bliss. Blazing sunsets, gentle faces, the sweet smell of Brandy, an ocean of ducks, midnightly mischief, wine, wine and more wine, scorching sun, never ending mountain ranges, family time and the intoxicating rhythm of the African drum.

May it never end.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving that chevron-patterned skirt of yours - I totally need it, hehehe! And Africa looks wonderful!

x Minty
http://mintyandpeaches.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pics as always, cant wait to have another pic night xx

Catita said...

these pictures are absolutely stunning, would love to go there!
xoxo
Catita