16/12/2010

the sly fox











the little rabbit shorts, SUPRÉ top, betts bag & shoes, sportsgirl beads

Just said goodbye to our shoot team at work. Won't be seeing them for a month! It feels a bit surreal as I see them all atleast twice a week otherwise...

A little outfit from this morning. The shorts are in the proccess of being made, I'm not done with them yet... A bit more wear, sand paper and a bit of paint and we should be sweet. LAST DAY OF WORK TOMORROW whoooop! Heading off to do some late night shopping now. Ciao bellas xo

PS - Don't forget to place your bid on The Little Rabbit dress - ends next week! HERE

2 comments:

kate said...

I love your scarf/belt! I really want to see how your shorts turn out! I've heard you can use a cheese grader to distress denim also. Have a great trip!
http://roamwhereyouwantto.blogspot.com/

For The Love Of Fashion And Other Things said...

Love the supre top! :)
XX

Follow my blog at http:///fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com