06/12/2010

a former love


A little Monday-question for you all. I was cleaning out my wardrobe over the weekend and pulled out this dress, one that I hand made last year. As you can see, it's almost an exact copy of the Alice McCall dress "Forever and a Day" LINK I wanted one but couldn't find one. So I made one. And to be honest, I don't wear it as much as I thought I would, even though I spent days upon days putting it together.

So I was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying it? I have had a lot of requests asking if I was going to sell it so now I'm asking you. If there is enough intrest, I will put it up on eBay for auction xo

4 comments:

alannah. said...

i love the back of that dress & def would buy it although im sure it'll be way too much for my little bank account to afford atm.x

maddy said...

yes sell it!

JOANA MTF said...

the dress is beautiful *-*

Unknown said...

What size is the dress?? ILL BUY IT RIGHT NOW IF ITE MY SIZE??
I LOVE IT