07/03/2011

camilla AW 11 lookbook - woodstock



































Camilla "WOODSTOCK" lookbook Autumn / Winter 2011

I have been in denial the past few days that Autumn has actually hit Sydney town, but when I was sent the Camilla lokobook for AW 2011 - Woodstock last week, I now welcome Autumn and Winter with open arms.

Throughout Summer I've been obsessing over the whole Woodstock look & feel but Camilla have managed to take this to a whole new level. Earthy tones mixed with bright oranges, black leather and turquoise has never looked so good together, brought to life by amazing model Sarah.

Woodstock is available at Camilla stores as of next week, but I'm guessing you'll have to hurry if you want in cause this won't last long on the shelves!

Camilla's website and store information is here, or join their Facebook page here xo

2 comments:

Cláudia Rodrigues said...

this beautiful!

kisses from

http://mydreamsofchild.blogspot.com/

kerrin said...

love the hair!