02/09/2009

THE GIXXER BOX


Too busy to blog about this! Last week I recieved a red note in the post saying that I has something waiting for me, urgently at the post office. So I went one day after work and found a box almost the size of me:




After dragging this thing home, hurting both my knee and my arm whilst doing so, I opened it to find... my new bike fairings! Yes. This weekend we had the bike go away to get it's tank re-sprayed... I miss it even though I'm not allowed to ride it. Hopefully I'll get it back in a couple of weeks, and then I can fit the fairings... and then I just have to wait... until the 27th of October... that seems sooo far away right now.

Oh and I also found the best way to diss men that you don't want to talk to - carry a box of motorbike fairings! All you have to do is let them know what's in the box and then they stop talking to you. Ha.



No comments: