20/01/2010

SPOILT GIRL, YOU ARE

So I never got to show off my Christmas presents! Being the Thomas Sabo fan that I am, when I got my new bike I wanted a charm to represent my new freedom. I saw that TS had just realeased this amazing feather, with small diamonds about the size of my pinkie. I died. But I could only look... trying to save my pennies and let's face it - I don't really need it... But on Christmas Eve my wishes came true.





What a man huh!? I feel so spoilt it's not funny. It came on a loooong Thomas Sabo chain, with a ring with small diamonds in it. Along with the feather came a little crab charm as well, which to me represents my babycakes since he is a Cancer. The crab has diamonds on his back and his holding a massive pearl. It's almost too pretty. A little story for you: When my parents were here we were walking in the city, and this IDIOT tourist stepped out in front of me, and my little Crab caught a hold of his camera bag, and off snapped the hook from his leg. GUESS if I was F ING FURIOUS. I have taken him to the Thomas Sabo charm doctor (after many tears and a lot of anger...) and they are probably going to have him fixed by this week. Can't wait to get my little baby back... =)




No comments: