01/03/2011

i party from friday to sunday





















on the weekend I : ate mainly fruit salad that the boys made after a 4am market visit. was given a hello kitty keychain straight from Japan. drank beer. watched JB win a seafood raffle. twice. took a ride up the country side. had coffee. devoured nachos and a bucket of coronoas @ Beach Burrito Co. lived in my Rolling Stones tee. drank cider. drooled over the vintage bikes and awesome leather a la Deus Cafe. developed an urge to decorate the flat with vintage black and white posters. Had this song in my head. the whole time.

7 comments:

Jess said...

Ohh the fruit salad and corona have me drooling... Yummmm xxx

Anonymous said...

The coffee shot is so warm and inviting. Now I want coffee!!!!

Is that Bulmers? Ok, now I want bulmers :D

Again, I love your blog!!!

Raketen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yummm... love the fruit salad, looks delicious. Major lunchtime-craving!! I like ur blog, nice posts. Jealous of the fact that u live in Sydney, its my fav city.
xx
www.style-sis.com

watermeloncrush.com said...

Thank you Anide for your sweets words! xo

Rachel said...

Beach Burrito is my favourite!

Love your blog xx

Cláudia Rodrigues said...

yummy dessert!

kisses from

http://mydreamsofchild.blogspot.com/