03/12/2010

like raindrops









minkpink shirt, betts bag, payless booties, thomas sabo charms

Whoop it's Friday! This week has totally flown by, I've been busy at work, busy outside work and the days are running away from me as I count down to go "home" for Christmas. I hope time keeps flying until December 23rd! And that the bloody Syndey weather decides to turn back into summer so I can get a bit or a tan on before I go.

I put up our (pathetically small and plastic-fantastic) Christmas tree this morning. It's not much but it gives a bit of spirit. I am a little tired from Wednesday nights adventures , so a glass of red wine and a movie tonight seems dream just about now. Gotta work through a million things at work first though... xo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your shorts! where are they from???

Oricale Heart said...

everytime i see your post your looking more and more like a top model-your gonna need and agent soon :)

xx

alannah. said...

girl those shorts are ahhhh-mazing & totally the type i want to recreate. did you distress them yourself or are these store bought? really like your charms as well very cute.
wheres home for you? & i agree with the weather, im heading out to try & tan a little bit right now.x